The average salary in Montenegro without taxes and contributions in January amounted to EUR 757, News
The average salary without taxes and contributions (net) in January amounted to EUR 757 and was 4.1% higher compared to December last year. Compared to the same period last year, the average salary recorded a growth of 10.3%. As reported by Monstat, the average gross salary in January was EUR 940.
– If it is taken into account that consumer prices in January 2023 compared to December recorded a growth of 0.4%, it follows that real wages for the same period recorded a growth of 3.7% – notes Monstat. By sector of activity, average earnings without taxes and contributions in January compared to the previous month recorded growth in the sectors of education by 10.1%, real estate business by 8.4%, health and social protection by 8.2%, and construction by 8.1%. %.
Growth was also recorded in the sectors of artistic entertainment and recreational activities 6.5%, administrative and auxiliary service activities 5.1%, information and communication 4.7%, mining and stone extraction 4.4%, accommodation and food services 4.4 %, and agriculture, forestry and fishing 2.3%. The average salary also Increased in the activities of water supply, waste water management, process control; waste removal and similar activities 2.1%, state administration and defense; compulsory social insurance 2.0%, manufacturing industry 1.9%, transport and storage 1.3%, wholesale trade and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles 0.5%.
– A decrease in the average net salary was recorded in the sectors of professional, scientific and technical activities 5.4%, other service activities 1.5%, supply of electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning 1.2% and financial activities and insurance activities 0.2 % – conclude from Monstat.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 28, 2023 Montenegro, A lot is expected from the upcoming summer season
- March 28, 2023 Many joint projects are in front of Montenegro and Serbia
- March 28, 2023 Saudi low cost airline Flyadeal will fly to Tivat during summer