Montenegro, With Air Serbia from Belgrade to Tivat even 40 times a week, News
During this summer season, Air Serbia will have 40 weekly flights to Tivat, that is, 21 weekly flights to Podgorica, the company announced. As stated, the company will also have a flight on the route Niš – Tivat this summer.
The announcement states that the company has started operating according to the summer flight schedule, which will be valid until October 28, 2023. In the mentioned period, Air Serbia will perform regular and seasonal flights to more than 80 destinations around the world, more than 20 of which Air Serbia did not fly to during 2022, it was stated in the announcement.
The most frequent destination of Air Serbia during the summer flight schedule will be Tivat with 40 weekly flights, followed by Podgorica, Zurich and Istanbul with 21 flights, Vienna with 18, Budapest with 17, i.e. Athens, Larnaca, Ljubljana, Paris, Skopje, Tirana and Zagreb with 14 weekly flights. Flights.
In the summer season, traffic between Belgrade and North America will increase, and with daily flights to New York, from May 17, a direct line to Chicago will be established. New destinations in the Air Serbia network, such as Ankara, Krakow, Ohrid, Varna and Rhodes, will be operated four times a week, while passengers will be able to fly to Tel Aviv, Cairo, Hamburg, Gothenburg, Cologne and Chania three times a week.
Among the most frequent destinations of the national airline are Rome with 12 flights a week, Prague with 11, Amsterdam and Milan with 10. Nine times a week, Air Serbia will fly to Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Sofia, while to Berlin and Thessaloniki the national the Serbian airline flies eight times a week.
During the summer months, passengers will be able to fly daily to Copenhagen, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Sarajevo and Stockholm.
– For the first time in our network, we introduced direct flights to Lisbon, Izmir, Corfu, Marseille, and those flights caused special interest. Passengers will undoubtedly be pleased with the increase in the number of weekly flights to Italy, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Greece, North America, as well as the possibility to fly from Niš to Athens, Cologne, Frankfurt-Hahn, Istanbul, Ljubljana and Tivat during the summer season – he said. Bojan Aranđelović, senior manager for planning and optimization of the flight schedule of Air Serbia.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices