Montenegro, Revenues from concessions for games of chance last year amounted to EUR 16.2 million, News
State revenues from concessions for games of chance last year amounted to EUR 16.2 million and are two million more than in 2021, and about 400 thousand more than in 2019, according to the report on the work of the Administration for Games of Chance.
According to the report that Vijesti had access to, the organizer Vesuvius – Volcano paid the most to the state, EUR 2.76 million, the same amount as the next two organizers combined. MNA Gaming – Admiral paid 2.34 million, and Lom company 1.48 million EUR. Maestral hotels and casinos paid a concession for 1.27 million for one of its casinos in the hotel of the same name in Budva, while the Jackpot of Branislav Mićunović and Sava Grbović for two casinos that worked all year and for one that stopped working last year in total paid 1.07 million.
Sporting group – Bookmakers paid EUR 1.26 million, and Čibri – Zlatnik EUR 1.16 million. Fun Fun – Premier paid 948,000, Arua 720,000, while the list of ten largest organizers by payments to the state budget for concessions is completed by Multimat with 452,000 EUR.
Last year, betting games were organized by 20 companies that had a total of 887 betting places. Vesuvius 277 has the most bookmakers, followed by Ćibri 111, Lob 106, Fun Fun 90, MNA Gaming 82, Sporting 81, Luca’s Bet 21.
22 companies have a concession for organizing games of chance in machines and electronic roulettes. They manage 126 slot clubs that have 1.95 thousand slots and 99 electronic roulettes with 514 roulette slots. MNA Gaming has the most slot machines – 27, followed by Vesuvius with 14, Arua, Gida and Lottery of Montenegro with 12 each, Čibri with eight, “Marković Grand company” with six. 13 organizers are registered for online games of chance – Alfa 99 Infotech Consultancy, Arua, Fun Fun, Lob company, Luca’s Bet, Meridianbet, MNA Gaming, Star Sport Montenegro, Sport Bet, Sporting group, Čibri, Vesuvius and Soccerbet.
According to the form of games of chance, the state collected the most money from concessions on betting games, EUR 8.56 million, from slot machines EUR 3.75 million, from casinos EUR 2.44 million, and from internet betting EUR 1.47 million. Two organizers are organizing a closed raffle, Regina Sport from Nikšić and Vesuvius in Podgorica. The fee for this type of games of chance totaled EUR 4.6 thousand. During the last year, a total of 54 prize games were organized, and the state budget received EUR 25 thousand from the fees.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices