Montenegro, new Swissôtel resort will position Kolašin on the European winter sports map, News
The first luxury hotel on the ski resort in Montenegro, Swissôtel resort Kolašin, will welcome its first guests in October. It will be located in the K16 mountain resort at the Kolašin 1600 ski resort.
– The four-star hotel complex located in the magnificent mountain massif of Bjelasica will be the perfect destination for fans of winter sports and summer holidays on the mountain – it was announced from the company Ski Resort Kolašin 1600 ltd.
According to reports, by opening a hotel in Kolašin, Accor, the world’s leading hospitality group based in France, which includes Swissôtel, is expanding its portfolio of top brands in Southeast Europe.
– The newly built hotel facility will offer 116 modern and comfortable rooms for fans of the ski-in/ski-out concept and activities on the snow, as well as a summer vacation on the mountain, with hiking, quad biking, staying in nature and other summer mountain attractions – it is added in announcement.
Guests will be able to enjoy a sophisticated restaurant, an aperitif bar, a SPA center, use the ski room services and other amenities.
– Located at 1600 meters above sea level, next to the ski resort, Swissôtel Resort Kolašin architecturally fits perfectly with the spectacular landscape of Bjelasica. The design of the hotel is fully integrated with the natural environment, high-quality stone and wood prevail, ensuring the luxurious atmosphere of the resort and the essence of the natural vitality of Swissôtel – it was clarified.
The Investor and owner of the hotel is the company Ski Resort Kolašin 1600 ltd.
– Swissôtel Resort Kolasin will provide guests with a superior experience thanks to its location, luxurious design and dedication to the spectacular natural environment. The mountains will define the hotel experience, allowing guests to embrace the natural vitality of Swissôtel – said Dilek Sezer, Development Director of the Accor Group for Southeast Europe.
Appreciated for its intelligent design, quality craftsmanship and conscious approach to sustainability, Swissôtel offers its guests peace of mind in exploring the world, discovering true life experiences and embracing the opportunity to live it well. Swissôtel manages more than 4,500 hotels, resorts and residences, along with around ten thousand of the most beautiful private villas around the world.
Swissôtel Resort Kolašin will be part of the popular ski-in/ski-out resort K16 – a new ski destination on Bjelasica. Ski center Kolašin 1600 is being developed in cooperation with the Government of Montenegro. With additional ski slopes and cable cars, the resort will strongly position Kolašin on the European winter sports map. K16 resort will include 10 hotel facilities and 28 mountain villas. With the Kolašin 1450 resort, it represents the first residential mountain resort in Montenegro.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 28, 2023 Montenegro, A lot is expected from the upcoming summer season
- March 28, 2023 Many joint projects are in front of Montenegro and Serbia
- March 28, 2023 Saudi low cost airline Flyadeal will fly to Tivat during summer