Montenegro, Luštica Bay, one of the best integrated destinations in Europe, News
The new town on the coast and integrated tourist destination, Luštica Bay, is developing with the expected dynamics, and the most current product on the market, the Visterija district, the development of the Marina settlement is entering its final phase.
Real estate, from studios to three-room apartments and penthouses, with an area of 44 to 148 square meters, are designed for comfortable everyday life and work, with lots of natural light. Creating a quality Mediterranean “stage for life” was the main motivation of architects and interior designers, and simplicity and quality of life were given full priority through clean lines and high quality equipment.
– Choosing a property in Visterija residences is a quality investment decision for several reasons, however, the two main “signatures” of this residential collection are the view of the Adriatic from each apartment and an exceptional repayment program. It enables the acquisition of income through the issuance program, as long as two years until the deadline for payment of the final amount – stressed the management of Luštica Bay.
The Visterija residences are available under exceptional conditions: an extended, interest-free repayment plan ends two years after handing over the apartment (during 2025). The starting price is EUR 350,000, and the minimum down payment is 25% of the total amount when signing the apartment purchase contract.
– The indisputable increase in the value of real estate within this city is the starting point for investing in real estate in Luštica Bay. The series of benefits continues with the program of property maintenance and rental – the company added.
With the construction of the Visterija neighborhood, the final phase of the construction of the Marina settlement as the first residential complex in Luštica Bay is entered. Along with the parallel development of the Central neighborhood, and the opening of the Central square this summer. Luštica Bay is a symbol of the dynamic development of the community.
To date, more than 380 million EUR have been invested in the project of a sustainable destination and the community to which it belongs on the Tivat part of the Luštica peninsula in the construction of the Marina settlement, with 450 already built residences for families from over 40 countries of the world, and the first hotel – The Chedi Luštica Bay and marina with 115 berths.
The Luštica Bay project Is integrated with the local community and through various segments valorizes the heritage, cultural and architectural identity of Boka Kotorska and Montenegro. The tourist organization Tivat declared Luštica Development the best tourist company in 2022. In a series of global recognitions, the one for the development of mixed-use settlements (International Property Awards) stands out, making Luštica Bay one of the best integrated destinations in Europe.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 28, 2023 Montenegro, A lot is expected from the upcoming summer season
- March 28, 2023 Many joint projects are in front of Montenegro and Serbia
- March 28, 2023 Saudi low cost airline Flyadeal will fly to Tivat during summer