Montenegro, In Portonovi resort, they are satisfied with the rental and sale of residential units, News
In this year, which was challenging and unpredictable, Portonovi achieved good results, announced the director of marketing and communications at the resort, Adrijana Husić, and added that they are trying to extend the season with activities during the winter.
She said that this year, for the first time in the resort, they have a big Christmas tree.
– The rarity of this Christmas tree is that it is made to look like real Christmas trees from the forest, which is one of four such in this part of Europe, and the decoration on it was made for the first time specifically for Portonovi – she said. is Husić to Mina-business agency.
She added that from December 17 they will start with the holiday bazaar, and therefore with different musical programs, among others, also for children, which arouse great interest.
– I believe that what we couldn’t do last year due to the coronavirus pandemic, we will be able to make up for this year, which is a good mood and a lot of fun for young and old – Husić announced and added that all programs are free.
The Portonovi, as she stated, are happy that this year, already now, they have great interest from those who were there last year, or who heard about all the activities, especially when it comes to the decoration that brings the spirit of the great European metropolises to the resort and Herceg Novi .
– As for everyone, as well as for us, this year was challenging, dynamic and quite unpredictable. What makes us happy is that, despite this, we managed to achieve very good results and we are satisfied with the rental of residential units this year in Portonovo and in the hotel, as well as with the sales that followed during this year – said Husić.
She believes that there is a lot of room for additional work and improvement, but that it is a tailwind for them to be even better in the coming year.
– Precisely with these activities during the winter, we are trying to extend the tourist offer and the season itself and to have a smooth transition to the summer season, which is the main one when it comes to this resort and Montenegro as a tourist destination – concluded Husić, local media writes.
- January 26, 2023 Doing Business in Montenegro, market entrance and business development
- February 4, 2023 Spatial plan of Montenegro until 2040 – spatial plan concept
- February 4, 2023 Azerbaijan interested in further investment in Montenegrin infrastructure
- February 4, 2023 Montenegro, it is crucial for the state to unite the Port of Bar