Montenegro has the best average salary in the region, News
Montenegro is approaching an average salary of up to EUR 800, Prime Minister Dritan Abazović said.
As announced by the Government on social networks, Montenegro had the best average salary in the region in January with EUR 757. Serbia follows with EUR 706, then Bosnia and Herzegovina with EUR 617, and North Macedonia with EUR 550.
Net earnings in February were EUR 771.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices