Montenegro, Easter to remember in Portonovi, News
Located in the charming Mediterranean resort of Portonovi on the Adriatic Riviera, One&Only Portonovi Resort is hosting Easter celebrations over two sumptuous weekends, with a range of exciting events, taking place from 7 to 9 and 14 to 16 April. This is also an ideal opportunity to escape the city for an extended weekend – whether you are traveling with family, friends, partner or alone.
A magical gastronomic experience
The Easter gastronomic program at One&Only includes all restaurants within the resort, which will be open from April 7 to 9, as well as from April 14 to 16. You can start the magical experience at La Veranda restaurant, which celebrates the rich Montenegrin heritage and where you can try locally inspired dishes prepared by top chefs. If you are after slightly more exotic tastes, Tapasake is the right address for you. On your plates you will find a unique fusion of European cuisine and authentic Japanese flavors. There really is a place for everyone in the rich gastronomic offer, so if you’re in the mood for pasta or pizza, then head to Sabia – their Italian-inspired menu exudes local and regional ingredients, as well as the freshest fruits of the Adriatic Sea.
In addition, a sumptuous Easter brunch will be organized at the La Veranda restaurant on April 9 and 16, with live music performed by the Low Voltage band and an unforgettable view of the natural beauty of the Bay of Kotor. In addition, pop-up stations will be set up in the lobby, where you can get a sweet treat whenever you want.
Entertainment for all generations
This year, One&Only Portonovi made an effort to provide an extremely rich program for the youngest – a giant chess board and bocce court will be placed on the lawn in front of the resort, as well as large Easter eggs ideal for family photos. There will also be an Easter egg hunt, where children in groups will be able to explore the entire resort.
While the little ones have fun, adults will be able to recharge their batteries with morning yoga and regain energy through outdoor training, surrounded by the natural beauty of the bay. The Chenot Espace wellness center is also available, with 4,000 square meters of relaxation space, including a magical indoor pool and a la carte treatments from Swiss wellness experts.
Also, holiday decorations will be placed throughout the resort that will adorn your photos and make perfect Easter souvenirs. Whether you’re staying at a resort or just opting to be a part of the Easter festivities for a little while, you’re sure to enjoy yourself and make memories to remember
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices