Montenegro, An unforgettable spring in Portonovi, News
After a fantastic Holiday Season, Portonovi is gearing up for another exciting set of events called the Spring Saga.
Wait for warmer days with exciting and rich content for ten days. The Spring Saga takes place from April 28 to May 7 on Marina Square. And this time, you will be able to try different local and international delicacies at the Spring Bazaar for the whole 10 days.
This event will be opened by local DJ Danilo Radusinović and warm up the atmosphere, and the very next evening you can dance to the sounds and dance performances of Latin American dancers. One of the region’s favorite stars – Jelena Rozga, will perform with her band on May 1st at Portonovi’s Marina Square.
Lovers of our well-known old cars and southern nostalgia will be delighted by the Ex-Yu car tour from Portonovi to Tito’s Villa and back, in superbly preserved vehicles. The youngest visitors will be delighted with the content during all ten days where, in addition to the diverse offer at the bazaar, they will have the opportunity to enjoy interesting animations, games with cheerful choir performances by their peers.
Enjoy the fresh air and sunny days with the sounds of clappers around the neighborhood as well as other evening musical performances by bands and DJs. These are some of the events that Portonovi is preparing this spring, and you can get more information on the website and by following Portonovi on social networks.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 04/06/2023 The compatibility of hydro and solar potential is outstanding
- 04/06/2023 The government will decide on hedging by the end of the month
- 04/06/2023 Half of exports depend on rain