Montenegro, A new license for wholesale trade in oil derivatives was granted, News
At the last session, the Regulatory Agency for Energy and Utilities (REGAGEN) made a decision to issue a license for wholesale trade in oil derivatives to the company AS Energy from Podgorica. The license Is issued for a period of 10 years, from April 7 of this year to April 6, 2033.
The company is obliged, if it intends to continue with this activity, to submit a request for the issuance of a new license 60 days before the expiry of its validity – the decision states.
The agency also made a decision on changing the license for the storage of liquefied petroleum gas to the company Jugopetrol, where a gas station in Spuz was added to the facilities for performing activities. This decision is valid until October 1, 2030.
Changes were also made to the license for the storage of oil derivatives for the company Junčaj Petrol Comerc, and it refers to the change of address.
Also, a decision was adopted to revoke the license of the company EKO Petrol from Danilovgrad for storage and distribution of petroleum products and gas, for retail trade in petroleum derivatives, and for retail trade in liquid petroleum gas.
FAB Petrol from Podgorica was also left without a license, for carrying out the activities of storing petroleum derivatives, storing liquid petroleum gas, supplying end customers with liquid petroleum gas, as well as for carrying out the activity of retail trade in petroleum derivatives for the gas station located in Podgorica, Mahala bb.
At the session, REGAGEN also adopted a decision determining the status of a closed distribution system for the distribution system owned by Azmont Investments from Herceg Novi, through which electricity is distributed in the area of the Portonovi resort in Kumbor.
As explained, the closed distribution system consists of a generator switchgear, seven 10/0.4 kV substations with a total installed power of 17 MVA, four diesel generators with a total power of 10 MVA, two cable 10 kV lines, which the system is connected to the distribution system, cable 10 kV lines that connect 10/0.4 kV substations, 0.4 kV cable lines that distribute electricity to system users, digital meters that read system user consumption.
Portonovi Electricity Distribution company from Herceg Novi was appointed as the operator of the closed distribution system – the document states.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices