How can crypto transactions affect the Montenegrin economy?, News
At the panel discussion on the benefits of the legal regulation of crypto transactions in Montenegro, it was assessed that this type of financial activity could bring serious income to the economy.
At the Fintech Roadmap 2023 panel discussion, which was organized by ProfitApp International at the Hilton Hotel on Tuesday, experts in the field of financial technologies spoke.
The participants of the panel were the adviser to the Prime Minister Ivan Mugoša, the former director of the Directorate for Payment System and Fintech in the Central Bank (CBCG) Ivan Bošković, the co-founder of Blockchain of Montenegrin Foundation and Crypto currency perper Ivan Joličić and economic analyst and crypto currency advisor Novak Svrkota.
– During the discussion, questions regarding the possibility of digital experts in our country being unhindered in the development and use of digital technologies were opened – it is stated in the announcement.
Those present, among whom were ambassadors of the countries in which ProfitApp operates, representatives of state institutions and business owners, heard answers to the questions of whether we have enough expert people in the institutions to face this problem and see if everything is implemented according to the law.
Also, it was discussed whether assessments have been made of how crypto traffic can affect the Montenegrin economy, as well as why banks would sabotage the crypto business and what the CBCG should do in order for it to function smoothly.
The participants also discussed how much the state benefits from the stay of digital nomads and whether there is a developed tax policy in Montenegro for such business.
In the introductory part, we talked about ProfitApp, the first fintech franchise that went out into the world from Montenegro.
The eWallet platform, an innovation of ProfitApp International experts, was presented, which will first be implemented in the European Union (EU), and it is expected that it will soon come to life in Montenegro.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, Brajići wind power plant can supply over 50,000 households
- March 24, 2023 Crnogorski Telekom is dominating when it comes to telecommunications
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, What are the new goals and projects?