Air Montenegro about to relaunch the Podgorica – Frankfurt route, News
Air Montenegro is relaunching the Podgorica – Frankfurt route from April. Flights will take place twice a week, on Thursdays and Sundays.
– For tourists, but also for those who come for business and family reasons, it is important to have a direct air connection, which is why this year we continue to expand the network and introduce new destinations. That this is a perspective line is also confirmed by the fact that Montenegro is among the most attractive holiday destinations according to the German media. We believe that by restarting the line to Frankfurt, we will contribute to a better connection with important markets and have a positive effect on the overall tourist season – the national airline says.
In 2023, Air Montenegro will launch new routes, but also increase the number of flights on existing ones. In addition to the already announced new routes to Brno and Bratislava, this year Air Montenegro will also fly to Belgrade, Ljubljana, Istanbul, Banja Luka, Paris, Nantes, Lyon, Prague, Copenhagen, Zurich, Tel Aviv…
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 28, 2023 Montenegro, A lot is expected from the upcoming summer season
- March 28, 2023 Many joint projects are in front of Montenegro and Serbia
- March 28, 2023 Saudi low cost airline Flyadeal will fly to Tivat during summer